Flight Reviews, Mock Orals, Rusty Pilot and Confidence Building, Spin Training, Mountain Flying Awareness, Glider Check-Rides/Practical Tests, Foreign Proficiency Exams, Military Competency Exams, Discovery and Scenic Flights, Individualized or Group Ground Instruction, Written Exam Test Prep,
Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Safe, Meaningful, and Purposeful Practice
What Makes Joe Scarcella Aviation Different Than Other Flight Schools?
- You are the focus.
- You fly with the same instructor.
- Your instructor knows your progress.
- Your instructor matches your effort and is as committed as you are.
- Your instructor's focus is making you a competent pilot.
- You will know where you are in your progress.
- You will be confident and check ride ready.
- Your instructor is conscientious and wants you to succeed in a timely manner.
- Your instructor does not take advantage of you, your time, or money.
- Your instructor is firm on standards, but fair, flexible, reasonable.
- Your instructor does not incur unnecessary costs.
- When you succeed, the organization and your instructor succeed.
- Your instructor strives to build a strong aviation community.
- Your instructor continues to mentor you long after you complete your rating.
- Your instructor has the aviation and educational experience required.
- Your instructor makes it fun.
Check-Rides/Practical Tests - Mock Orals - Military Competency Exams - Foreign Pilot Exams - Flight Training - Flight Reviews - Discovery and Scenic Flights - Individualized or Group Ground Instruction - Written and Practical Exam Test Prep - Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ONLINE INSTRUCTION AVAILABLE).
Aviation Education Online or On-Site: The Tele-Conference Content Specific Ground School via Zoom, Skype, or Video is available for targeted instruction.
During my training there were times I just wanted to find an answer about a topic (e.g., flight planning, navigation, aerodynamics, weather, density altitude, a check ride, air space, VFR/IFR charts, etc.).
This service is provided to fill that niche. Like you, I had to find my instructor, pay additional fees, drive to a location. No driving, No hassle, Just a Simple Phone Call Away from home, work, or play.
- Free Trial -
Vision - Provide Aviation Education Excellence for All in the Air or on the Ground.
Mission - Develop Skilled, Competent, Knowledgeable, and Safe Pilots Through Meaningful and Purposeful Practice; and to Support and Promote the Future of General Aviation.
My passion is teaching. I'd like to help you achieve your
Aviation Educational Goals.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Should you have any questions call or send me an e-mail. Please also be sure to leave your phone number should you like me to give you text or give you a call back.
Joseph (Joe) Scarcella, Ph.D.
Redlands Municipal Airport (REI), 1551 Sessums Drive, Unit E, Coyote Hangars East, Redlands, California 92374, United States
Physical Address: Redlands Municipal Airport (REI) 1551 Sessums Drive, Unit E Coyote Hangars Enter the first airport gate entrance when driving east on Sessums Drive. You will find the building directly to your left as you enter the gate.